Friday, May 10, 2013

Mini Donuts!

 Hey hey everyone. How are you guys doing today?
I'm doing fine, thank you very much. I'm here just to post my recipe before I go about my day.
It's been a long time since I last ate donuts. But, they are saturated with all of that fat! No me gusta.
Well, what's a girl got to do when she wants a healthier donut? She makes her own, of course. She makes mini donuts because they look cute and they're so much easier to eat.
I cooked these donuts using a mini donut maker. It cooks up really quickly. You can also pour the batter into a donut pan and bake them. However, I like using the donut maker. It's so much fun (and, I don't have a donut pan). Anyway, these aren't the healthiest donuts ever but they are yummy and healthier than your average donut. Here's the recipe.

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups flour
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 1 egg
  • 1 cup nonfat milk
  • 2 tablespoon nonfat greek yogurt
  • 3 tsp olive oil
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
Here's the link to my icing/frosting recipe. 
Directions:
  1. Mix all the ingredients together. 
  2. Heat up your donut maker and spray with non-stick spray.
  3. Once it's heated up, pour 2 tablespoons of the batter into the donut maker and close it immediately. 
  4. It should tell you once the donuts are done cooking. 
  5. If you want some frosting, make some frosting! Here's the link. 
I hope you guys enjoy your donuts! It's that quick and easy to make.





So, do you like donuts?
If so, what's your favorite type of donut?
What's your favorite breakfast food?
How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...