I'm doing fine, thank you very much. I'm here just to post my recipe before I go about my day.
It's been a long time since I last ate donuts. But, they are saturated with all of that fat! No me gusta.
Well, what's a girl got to do when she wants a healthier donut? She makes her own, of course. She makes mini donuts because they look cute and they're so much easier to eat.
I cooked these donuts using a mini donut maker. It cooks up really quickly. You can also pour the batter into a donut pan and bake them. However, I like using the donut maker. It's so much fun (and, I don't have a donut pan). Anyway, these aren't the healthiest donuts ever but they are yummy and healthier than your average donut. Here's the recipe.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 2 tablespoon nonfat greek yogurt
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Here's the link to my icing/frosting recipe.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Heat up your donut maker and spray with non-stick spray.
- Once it's heated up, pour 2 tablespoons of the batter into the donut maker and close it immediately.
- It should tell you once the donuts are done cooking.
- If you want some frosting, make some frosting! Here's the link.