Saturday, May 25, 2013

Healthy Groceries at Dollar Tree?

Hey everyone. What's up?

I'm here to talk about shopping healthy on a budget. As you know, some healthy grocery items people buy are more expensive than others. Well, I'm here to tell you about one store that has offered some healthy options. And, you guessed right. It's Dollar Tree. Here's a few things I bought or saw at the store:


They have brown rice, whole flaxseeds and sweet potato chips. I can't believe it. Of course, you would expect them to have oatmeal, right? Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that eating healthy doesn't mean having a skinnier wallet. Just look for the deals and keep it as simple as possible.

On the other hand, my siblings bought unhealthy stuff at Dollar Tree. This is NOT what you want to buy.

They bought chips and cookies. Please limit these kids of foods.

Anyway,

I guess that's it for now!


Do you have any tips for shopping healthy on a budget?
Are you surprised that Dollar Tree is now selling some healthier foods now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...