Friday, May 24, 2013

Tip of the Day

Hey everyone. How are you guys doing today?

I can't believe that finals are over. It's summer vacation for me now. And, my first year of college is over. The year pasted by so quickly! I enjoyed my 2nd semester better than my first. I guess it was due to the adjustment. Anyway, it is summer until I start my summer classes next month. What was scary there was an earthquake in Northern California yesterday and my city felt the aftershock of it. I was so surprised! My cousins who live 10 miles north felt it but I didn't feel it. But, then, someone 1 mile East of where I live felt it. Strange.

Anyway, I know that I posted about HoW and the Spanish post each week but it's too much. I'm sorry I haven't been doing that. I will be discontinuing it. Instead, I will have a daily tip of the day.

The daily tip of the day will be about nutrition, health, and fitness. It will be a quick tip. I feel that having a daily quick tip is more beneficial than doing a HoW. Having a daily tip will reinforce the idea of living a health lifestyle.

I will be starting this on June 1st, 2013. If you guys have anything you want me to post tips on, feel free to email me or comment on this post. You can also follow me on twitter and tweet me. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...