Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Protein Chocolate Cake

Hey hey everyone. How are you guys doing today? I can be better. I'll talk more about it later. But, for right now, it's protein chocolate cake time. Who doesn't love chocolate cake?

What I love about this cake is that it's healthier than other chocolate cakes. You also get protein from it too. You won't regret making it.

 So, here's the recipe!

Ingredients:

  • 1/3 cup cocoa powder
  • 1/3 cup protein powder
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1/3 cup almond milk
  • 1 tsp coffee granules (instant coffee)
  • 1 egg
  • 1/3 cup olive oil
  • 1/3 cup agave
  • 1 banana, mashed
Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. 
  2. Sift together the protein powder, cocoa powder, baking powder and coffee granules. 
  3. In another bowl, mix together the wet ingredients. 
  4. Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix.
  5. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick spray. 
  6. Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 30 minutes. 
  7. Let it cool and enjoy. 





I hope you guys like this cake recipe. It's healthy and delicious! The texture is a little bit different but the taste is great! 

Anyway, I have two more finals tomorrow. It's my bio final and my family and social issues class final. Wish me luck! This week has been crazy! I'll talk more about it later. 

Do you guys like chocolate cake?
Do you like taking exams?
They're so stressful because of all the studying I have to do!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...