Thursday, December 20, 2012

Chinese Hoisin Pork

大家好!

I made Chinese Hoisin Pork the other night for the first time and it was delicious. I adapted the recipe from this website. Sadly, I was unable to take the picture of the finished dish. My family devoured it before I got the chance to take a picture. However, I do have the picture of the sauce, which you can cook with pork and other meats too.

Here's the recipe. 

Ingredients:

  • pork tenderloin, cut into pieces
Sauce:
  • 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
  • 1/4 cup plum sauce
  • 3 tablespoon soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon brown sugar


Season the pork with:
  • garlic salt
  • salt
  • sugar
  • black pepper salt
  • ginger (sliced)
  • garlic (whole)
Directions:
  1. To make the sauce, combine all the sauce ingredients together in a bowl and mix. 
  2. Season the pork with garlic salt, salt, sugar, ginger and black pepper salt. 
  3. Oil a wok and add in the garlic. Then, add the seasoned pork. 
  4. Fry until it's cooked and then add the sauce. 
  5. Remove from heat and pour onto a plate. 
  6. Enjoy






 I, personally, did not eat this dish, since I don't eat pork. However, judging from my family's comments, this dish is a winner. I did try the sauce and it is good. 

Do you guys like pork?
What's your favorite food?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...