Monday, December 17, 2012

Cherish what you have, the future is uncertain


As you know, the past Friday, a tragedy struck in Connecticut at Sandy Hook Elementary School. I've been hesitant to talk about this but, I know I can't avoid it. My thoughts and prayers go to the families and the people affected by this tragedy. Such innocent lives lost. 

I cried at the thought of the unopened presents that will be left under the Christmas tree. I cried at the thought that these parents will never see their child grow and become adults.  I cried at the thought that human kind can be so cruel. I cry, now, at the thought of why this even happened. I guess no one will ever know. 

But, what we can do right now is the cherish what we have. Your family, friends and everyone you know.  You never know what the future can hold. Let's show kindness, love, and forgiveness to one another. It would make life a bit more livable, wouldn't you agree? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...