Tuesday, August 28, 2012

2nd Day!

Wow. I have to say. College is different that I had expected it to be. All of my classes require online access because that's how most of my teachers will be grading things. I even have an online Psychology class.
My public speaking class is a bit different too, since it only meets once a week for 50 minutes. It means that I have to watch  tons of online lectures on their website on my own free time. I also have to have a speech ready. It's a how to speech. I have to start brain storming.

For breakfast today, I ate Van's Lite Waffles with some vanilla greek yogurt. I only used about 2 tablespoons. I'm saving some for tomorrow.  It was delicious. :) Then, I had like a 45 min car ride to uni since there was tons of traffic. -_-

So, I only had one class today. It was my philosophy class. This was weird too, since my professor is in another classroom and we just watch it on TV, basically. There is a TA in the classroom though. There's a lot of thinking going on in philosophy. A lot of unanswered questions.

I ate an apple and hummus+bread for lunch today.  I had to buy the apple from the cafe and it was expensive. I mean, a dollar for an apple? But, it was a good apple (or am I just trying to make myself feel better by saying that?).



I also went to the school gym again today. I did what I did yesterday. I also went with my friend. I ran on the indoor track again. There was this one guy that kept running like I did. It was pretty cool. We went opposite directions but we kept passing each other. We gave each other a nod though. And, guess what else. There was this one person walking on the track, texting the entire time. What's the point of going to the gym if you just walk and text? Oh well. It's just one of my pet peeves. There were actual runners on the track today too, which was pretty cool.

Me and my friend went on the elliptical. I also showed her some exercises to do with hand weights. I admit, I am a blogilates fan and I used some of her hand weight exercises to demonstrate some things my friend could do. Thanks Cassey for posting your workouts on blogilates. :)

So...4 miles on the track, 3.5 miles on the elliptical..and then I went again with my friend and it was 3 and half miles again. That's a lot of miles in one day. >_<

They gym also has rock climbing. It has a rock climbing wall. I really want to climb it, but I'll see if I have the guts tomorrow. It looks like it's really up high. I'll post tomorrow whether I actually climbed it or not.

After coming home, I ate some organic apple cinnamon cereal, banana with peanut butter and a greek yogurt bar. Then, I did homework and ate dinner, which was my sushi salad and some veggies and more tofu. Then, I ate a whole wheat muffin and a banana bread lara bar. The banana bread larabar was disgusting. They used unripe bananas. I hate unripe bananas. From now on, I'm sticking to their chocolate flavors.




I know. I ate a lot today. -_- but, hey. It's under 2000 calories (like, 1700ish?)  and all together with the other exercise I did today (besides the gym), I burned about 1300 calories. That's a lot, I know. But, it didn't take up all of my day though. I just had a lot of time to spare.  I might have a low net calorie now..but..I dunno.

Anyway, that was my day.  But now, I have to do a lot of independent work due to the nature of most of my classes using the net (internet).

Have you guys ever gone rock climbing (or mountain climbing)?

Do you guys prefer online classes or regular classes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...