Yes. I made chocolate chip cookies and they're amazing. I used a different recipe, since I ran out of flour. These cookies use cake mix instead. I bet you guys are thinking, "No way. Making cookies with cake mix?" Yes. Of course. They work and they're delicious. It's also a really quick recipe, and you get your cookie cravings satisfied.
Don't think that using cake mix will make your cookies taste like cake. You won't notice a difference. I used yellow cake mix, but you can also use any other type of cake mixes. I use chocolate cake mix sometimes, but the yellow cake mix works the best for me. Here's the recipe. Enjoy. :)
- 1 box yellow cake mix (18.25 oz)
- 2 eggs
- 5 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup chocolate chips (white, milk, swirl, dark, butterscotch, pb)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Empty the bag of cake mix into a mixing bowl.
- Cut the butter in and try to mix it in with the dry ingredients. Cream it as best as you can.
- Mix in the eggs and vanilla extract and make a dough.
- Once the dough has come together, mix in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the dough into about 20 pieces, about the size of golf balls.
- Place them on a baking sheet/pan and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Take them out, let them cool, and enjoy. :)
|Yummy White Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake!|