Friday, November 18, 2011

Yummy Cookie Cake!

I love cookies. Chocolate chip cookies. Who doesn't? They're sweet, soft and chewy. The buttery goodness in your mouth, the chocolate. I want some. Now!
Yes. I made chocolate chip cookies and they're amazing. I used a different recipe, since I ran out of flour. These cookies use cake mix instead. I bet you guys are thinking, "No way. Making cookies with cake mix?" Yes. Of course. They work and they're delicious. It's also a really quick recipe, and you get your cookie cravings satisfied.
Don't think that using cake mix will make your cookies taste like cake. You won't notice a difference. I used yellow cake mix, but you can also use any other type of cake mixes. I use chocolate cake mix sometimes, but the yellow cake mix works the best for me. Here's the recipe. Enjoy. :)

Ingredients:

  • 1 box yellow cake mix (18.25 oz)
  • 2 eggs
  • 5 tablespoon butter, softened
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 to 3/4 cup chocolate chips (white, milk, swirl, dark, butterscotch, pb)
Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
  2. Empty the bag of cake mix into a mixing bowl. 
  3. Cut the butter in and try to mix it in with the dry ingredients. Cream it as best as you can. 
  4. Mix in the eggs and vanilla extract and make a dough. 
  5. Once the dough has come together, mix in the chocolate chips. 
  6. Divide the dough into about 20 pieces, about the size of golf balls. 
  7. Place them on a baking sheet/pan and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes. 
  8. Take them out, let them cool, and enjoy. :) 


Yummy White Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake! 



 
Yummy Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake!!
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...