Friday, November 4, 2011

M&M Cookies

Hey Everyone. How are you guys doing today? Well, for me, I just don't like that the weather is getting colder now. But, hey, at least I know that the holidays are coming up soon. But, I still have leftover Halloween candy, and tons of it at that. I can't wait for the holidays to come up.
The next holiday is Thanksgiving, which most of us celebrate.The funny thing is that my former history teacher doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving, because it is a colonial holiday. What a strange guy he is, but he's pretty cool.
Anyways, back to the candy. We have tons of M&Ms, so I decided to bake some M&M cookies. They're quite easy to make and really delicious. I had such a bad craving for M&Ms and cookies, so I decided to put them together. Warm cookies coming out of the oven sounds good on cold days anyways. Enjoy. :)

Ingredients: 

    • 2 1/2 cups All-purpose Flour
    • 2 tsp Baking Powder
    • 3/4 tsp Salt
    • 1 1/2 cups Light Brown Sugar
    • 1/2 cup Sugar
    • 2 eggs
    • 1 cup Butter ( I usually use 1/2 cup)
    • 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
    • 2/3 cup M & Ms

    Directions: 

    1. In a bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. 
    2. In another mix together the sugars. Add in the butter and cream the butter with the sugar. 
    3. Add in the egg and vanilla extract. Mix.
    4. Add in the M&Ms. 
    5. Preheat the oven to 350 F. 
    6. On a greased pan, make about 2 tablespoon of dough to make dough balls and place them on the pan. They should be about the size of golf balls. 
    7. Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes. 
    8. Take out, let it cool, and enjoy













      

                    2 comments:

                    1. hi how are you your last update was from 2015?

                      ReplyDelete
                      Replies
                      1. Hi! At lot has changed since 2015. You can see in my other blog at www.hevilshealthydevil.com

                        Delete

                    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...