Sunday, November 6, 2011

Favorite Health Foods

Hey you guys. As you know, I am a health freak. I really want to eat healthy. It's my goal to become a RD, Registered Dietitian. I'd like to share some foods with you guys that I eat. It's just a few of the many healthier food options I choose. I will post more as time goes on. 

So, I love granola bars. Luna Bars, Luna Protein Bars, Clif Bars, Fiber One Bars, and Kashi Bars are my favorite bars. There are other granola bars that I like too, but that will be the next post. I will be posting each bar as I get them. 
White Chocolate Macadamia is so far my absolute favorite Luna Bar flavor. I still have to try other flavors first. 


The coconut chocolate chip is absolutely delicious! Such a nice balance of coconut and chocolate. 


The mint chocolate chip Luna protein bar is really chewy, and very chocolaty. I like that they have a lot of protein. I like that it has a small hint of mint.  


This Lemon Zest Luna Bar is awesome. It 's full of lemon flavor, which I like. It's a nice change from chocolate. 




This White Chocolate Macadamia Cliff Bar didn't quite meet my expectations. They were decent. Not even chocolate flavor. the Luna bar version is much better.  



The Fiber One bar is really chewy and chocolaty, and I love it. I didn't care for the Kashi bars. 
*Edit* The Kashi bars are actually good! I like them. I like its healthy taste. It's satisfying. Sweet and salty.
So far, I can say is that out of all the granola bars I have mentioned so far, the Luna Bar, the White Chocolate Macadamia is my favorite. As I try the other flavors, I might change my mind. Keep updated with my granola bar adventure. I hope to find some recipes to these granola bars. I will post it once I find a good one. 

I also love greek yogurt. I like the vanilla kind, with granola. It's simple, delicious, and quite healthy. It's better to get the fat free Greek yogurt, but my local store doesn't carry Fat free Vanilla Greek Yogurt, so I chose the regular vanilla kind. 



I always get the whole wheat sandwich thins. Notice the whole wheat?  They are only 100 calories, and they are quite delicious too. I love nutella sandwiches, though it's not that healthy. I also love the Smart Balance Smart Balance® Rich Roast Creamy Peanut Butter. I always get that kind of peanut butter. It's so yummy, creamy, and it has Omega 3s too. I like peanut butter and banana sandwiches. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...