Anyways, this one had enough chocolate flavor, but the peppermint was a bit overpowering. I still liked it though. The white chocolate macadamia is still my favorite.
Anyways. the Luna Bar recipe is from the blog chocolate covered katie. Here's the link to the recipe. However, I will retype it. Here's the recipe.
- 3 cups rice crispies
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup plus 2 T nut butter
- 1/2 cup sticky sweetener, such as agave or brown rice syrup
- 2-3 T protein powder (you can omit)
- melted chocolate chips or No-Sugar Chocolate Sauce
Thanks Katie for posting this recipe on your blog!