- 1 cup rice flour
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk ( I would reduce it, since it was really runny with the full amount)
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix together the flour, sugar, and baking powder.
- Gradually pour in the milk, while mixing.
- Mix in the egg, oil and vanilla extract.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes and then cook both sides until golden.
- Enjoy. You can add chocolate chips, syrup, fruit, powdered sugar, or whatever toppings you guys like.
I'll be making pita bread the next post. Keep updated. :) Pita bread is yummy. Especially with hummus.