Sunday, September 11, 2011

Crepes

Hello Everyone! How are you guys doing today? I'm doing fine, thank you very much. I'm already getting a lot of homework from school. That's what I get for taking 4 AP classes. Anyways, I decided to post a crepes recipe. I spent a lot of time trying to find a Japanese crepe recipe, but I failed at that, so I decided on making regular crepes. The recipes I founded for the Japanese crepes seemed very similar to the regular ones, so I decided just to make regular ones. They taste pretty good, and I love it with ice cream, bananas, and chocolate (nutella). You can add other things, if you want too. It's just my preference. I also like it with red bean ice cream. Red bean ice cream is awesome. Anyways, here's the recipe to the crepes. I hope you guys enjoy these.

Ingredients
  • 1 cup all purpose flour
  • 1 1/4 cup  milk
  • 1 egg
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 tbsp corn oil
Directions 
1. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
2. Heat up a non stick pan and butter it.
3. Take 1/4 cup of the mixture pour it on the pan and swirl it. Once it's nearly cooked on one side. flip it over and cook for another 20 to 30 seconds.
4. Take it off the pan, and let it cool, if you are using ice cream filling.
5. You can add any fillings you want now. After you add the fillings, you can wrap it any way you want.










                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...