Sunday, October 27, 2013

Weekly Goals

Setting goals is something that keeps me going. It makes me feel like I am actually doing something productive or useful. I don't know about you guys but that is how I feel. It's that little feeling of accomplishment that keeps me going. 

Anyway, here's how I did on my goals for last week. I did incorporate more yoga stretches into my routine. I did some yoga stretches after workouts. Yesterday, I did my own yoga session, while playing music from Yo-Yo Ma. It was relaxing. It really does help. Even if you are short on time, stretching after a workout is important! 

On the other hand, I've yet to learn to play one part of the Final Countdown. I just haven't had the time too. It's sad because I've been trying to learn to play the song by ear since my freshman year of high school! Then again, I haven't been consistent with learning how to play it. Life, school and other things kept getting in the way. As for the the posting recipes, I am getting there. There are two more recipes that I will post today. I hope you guys like fudgy cookies and egg souffle. 

Here are this week's goals. 



The past week, I also tried something new from Fluid. It was a Japanese Eggplant Empanada with some goat cheese, pesto and other veggies. It came with a spinach salad with strawberries and balsamic vinaigrette. It was so good! 
 
Have a great week, you guys! Have a safe and happy Halloween! Enjoy your candy but not too much. ;)

What are your goals for this week? 
Do you plan on going trick-or-treating for Halloween? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...