Sunday, October 13, 2013

Weekly Goals

Hey hey everyone. How are you guys doing today?

I'm doing fine, thank you very much.

I've been so busy! I attended the 24th Annual Envisioning California Conference on Friday. Yesterday, I attended a Teen Health Meeting, which I got to meet Assembly member Roger Dickinson. There were so many things I wanted to talk about with him but I could tell he was in a hurry.

Anyway, my weekly goals didn't go so well this week. Well, not as well as I hoped. My running was fine. I did take it down a notch. I wasn't able to read a book this week since I've been so busy and stressed! However, I did start playing the cello again. Oh, how I've missed playing it. I attended my friend's bass recital Thursday night and it made me miss playing the cello! My friend was in orchestra with me the first year of high school.

As for the studying, I've been so stressed with so many things, I wasn't able to study as much as I've wanted to. But, I did study. It's important and it's always my number one priority. Getting a college education is important!

So, here are this week's goals.


As you can tell, half of my goals this week is playing music. I've been so busy with school that I've forgotten how calming and relaxing playing music can be!


For the Final Countdown and the Chinese song, I've been playing it by ear. The video you see is the video I'm basing the Final Countdown off of. The other song, I'm literally playing it by ear.

Well, I guess that's it for now! The pasta primavera recipe will be up soon!

Do you play an instrument?
What are your goals for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...