Sunday, October 20, 2013

Weekly Goals

Happy Sunday everyone. How are you guys doing today? I started my day off with an eight mile run, so I am doing fine.

My goals were partially met this week. I have been so busy. My two music goals were partially accomplished. I went further into learning more of the pieces (I am playing it by ear, so, it can get complicated). I usually learn to play the pieces on piano first and then I play it on cello. It is easier for me that way.

I did hang out with friends more this week. However, I did not do much yoga. I really need to incorporate more yoga due to the muscle tightness I have been feeling.

Anyway, here are this weeks goals.


My goals are quite simple this week.

I have also been having thoughts about some things about self-image and confidence. As you know, there is a controversy about the photo Maria Kang posted. She is a local to my area. The controversy made me me think about how we should view ourselves and to set our priorities. I will talk more about this another post but it is something to think about.

How was your weekend?
What are your goals for the week?

By the way, I found Skippy's All Natural Cream Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter and I just had to buy it. I also bought a Winnie the Pooh shaped bottle with honey. Here's a picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...