Saturday, November 24, 2012

Black Friday Shopping, McDonald's Premium Classic Grilled Chicken Sandwich Review, and my day today

Hey hey everyone. How are you guys doing today? As you know, today is the day after Black Friday shopping. How many of you guys actually went Black Friday shopping? This includes waiting in line at midnight (or late Turkey day evening) and shopping later on in the day on Friday. Well, I actually did. We bought a treadmill, which is awesome. And then, at night, we went to Kohl's, Wal-Mart and Old Navy. At Kohl's, I got boots for $20. They were originally around $60.
I didn't buy anything from Wal-Mart, but we did eat at the McDonald's they had in there. I got the Premium Classic Grilled Chicken Sandwich, coffee and I ate half of my brother's medium fries.



I actually liked this sandwich. The bun actually tasted good, like a regular fluffy hearty dinner roll. I really liked it and I would eat it by itself. Surprising, the chicken was moist and tender. It was like real chicken. I was surprised. If I ever have to eat at McDonald's again, I'm ordering this. But next time, I may ask them to substitute the mayo or not add any at all.

At Old Navy, I bought a tank top. That's about it. We looked at the sweaters, which were cheap, but the sizes for the sweaters are always a bit on the large size. I need an extra small, which is rare. The tank tops fit just fine though.

Then, today, I went to Six Flags with my cousins. It was fun but most of the rides were closed since it's the Holiday Season. They mainly opened just to show how they decorated the park. It was nice though and the dolphin show was nice. It kind of sucked because we only went on 4 rides, but it was fun to hang out with my cousins. We, of course, went on Medusa.

After that, we went out to eat at a Chinese Restaurant, which was fun. The food was delicious.

What have you guys done so far this weekend?
What did you guys buy on Black Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...