Saturday, November 3, 2012

Banana Cookies and PitaPit Review, Dark Chocolate KettleCorn Review

Hey hey everyone! How are you guys today? For one thing, remember to turn your clocks back an hour. You don't want to be too early for an appointment or anything!
Anyway, today was an alright day. I went to a volunteer orientation today and there were so many people there. However, they're only taking a certain amount of volunteers, less than how many people actually came. Hopefully, they'll take me but we have to turn in applications first.
After orientation was lunch, since it was almost noon when it ended. I decided to stop by PitaPit since it is suppose to be healthy and it's Mediterranean food. I really like that they had an option of either using a wheat pita or a white pita for the pitas. I got the buffalo chicken with wheat pita. It was absolutely delicious and the size was just right. I'll post a picture of it at the end of the post. Next time, I may try either the hummus, falafel, chicken souvlaki, or spicy black bean with tzatziki sauce.  I also had another driving lesson today and it actually went better than last time.
Anyway, I promised you guys a while ago that I would post the 3 or 4 ingredient banana cookie recipe (depending if you want to add cinnamon or not). They're delicious. It's from TIU. Here's the recipe.

Ingredients:
  • 2 bananas, mashed
  • 1 cup oats
  • 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (about 1/3 cup)
  • 1 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
Directions:








  1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. 
  2. Sift together the oats, protein powder and cinnamon. 
  3. Mix in the bananas. 
  4. Drop the dough onto a cookie sheet and bake fro 15 to 20 min. 
  5. Take out and enjoy. I ate it with some almond butter. It's delicious. 

Anyway, here's the picture of the pita pit food:



 I didn't eat the chips though (gave it to my siblings) and I got a diet coke. The chicken had a lot of flavor, which I liked. Surprisingly, the pita thing is only around 300 calories and it's big!

Anyway, I also tried the Dark Chocolate Kettlecorn thing I bought yesterday.


It was delicious. The chocolate was just right and I liked that some parts had a tiny bit of a salty aftertaste with a hint of sweetness from parts of the popcorn. It was delicious!

I wonder what I'm going to do with the candy corn. I know with the pretzels, I'm making dark chocolate covered pretzels.

So, do you guys like banana cookies?
What kind of popcorn do you like? (caramel and chocolate!)
Do you guys volunteer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...