After that, it was class time (around noon). I ate dark chocolate covered pretzels for a snack that I made yesterday (I'll post the recipe later on this post). Then, I went to PitaPit and got the Falafel with tzatziki.
Anyway, I have 2 review to give before I give you the recipe to my dark chocolate covered pretzels.
The first review is the Clif Iced Gingerbread Bar.
I actually enjoyed this Clif Bar. I wish I bought more! It was a bit on the soft side for Clif Bars, but boy was it good. It tastes exactly like a gingerbread cookie but better! I like how they had nuts in them too. It gave the bar a nice crunch. Maybe I like the bar because there's the nice holiday flavor with the cinnamon and nutmeg. Delish!
The other review is Justin's All-Natural Chocolate Almond Butter.
This almond butter is delicious! It tastes like nutella but better and healthier for you. The texture is thicker and not as creamy as nutella, but you can definitely taste the chocolate. It's also a little sweet too. But, it's delicious and healthy. I can't wait to buy a jar of it one day. I ate it with the Multi-Grain rounds from Costco.
Now, it's time for the dark chocolate covered pretzels. I added dried coconut to mines.
- mini pretzels
- 1 bag dark chocolate chips (2 cups)
- dried coconut (optional)
- In a microwave safe bowl, pour all the chocolate chips in. Microwave for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Once it's done, stir the chocolate chips. It will melt.
- Coat a pan with wax paper.
- Next, dip the pretzels into the melted chocolate and place them on wax paper.
- Sprinkle the dried coconut over the already dipped pretzels (or anything you want).
- Let it sit for a few hours until the chocolate has hardened. Don't place them in the refrigerator!
- Now, they are ready to be eaten. Enjoy!
Do you guys like chocolate covered pretzels?
What type of chocolate do you prefer?
Do you like the coconut chocolate combination?