Sunday, February 10, 2013

恭喜发财!新年快乐!Happy Chinese New Year!



恭喜发财!新年快乐!

Happy Chinese New Year Everyone! It's the year of the Snake!

I wish you guys a prosperous and lucky New Year. I hope you guys  made the 发糕 Fa Gao. It will let you guys know how prosperous you guys will be! The more the "petals" bloom, the better.

Remember to make the 烤年糕 Nian Gao and the Buddha's Delight  (Jai) for the New Year. You're suppose to eat Vegetarian for your first meal of the New Year.

So, it has been 2 years since I first started my blog! Well, it's been 2 lunar years. Here's my first blog post on Chinese New Year of 2011. I can't believe it has been 2 lunar years. So much has happened since then. I can't believe it. I hope the best for the future.

Anyway, here's a Chinese New Year Song. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...