Hey you guys. What's up? Today, I decided to make Chocolate Crescent Rolls. We bought the crescent rolls from Costco a while back, and we needed to use it up. I decided to look up recipes using these rolls, and this recipe came up. I guess I purposely looked for a dessert like recipe, since I love sweets. I also love chocolate. Yummy dark chocolate. This was my first time making this, and I'm pretty satisfied with the results. They were devoured right away. I guess because these are quite addicting, even with the use of dark chocolate chips. Anyways, my siblings love these and I do plan on making them again. But, this time, I may add some other things to, like peanut butter or marshmallows. It'd be cool to make smores. So, here's the simple recipe.
- 1 - 8oz crescent rolls
- chocolate chips (I used dark chocolate chips)
- powdered sugar (optional)
- Open the container and unroll the dough. Split into 8 triangles. It should be precut.
- On the fat end of the triangle, add as many chocolate chips as you want. Then, you roll it up. Do this with the rest of the triangle dough.
- If you want, before adding the chocolate chips, add some peanut butter. Then add the chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 F for 10 to 12 minutes, until golden brown.
- Take out and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Enjoy.