Sunday, July 24, 2011

Chocolate Crinkles Recipe

Hey Everyone! Today has been quite a day. I went to Border's and bought some cookbooks. As you know, they're going out of business and are having sales. I also made these yummy Chocolate Crinkles! I wanted chocolate to eat. Anyways, my brother loves these too. They are so yummy, and are only around 90-100 calories. Yeah, I know, calories. Who wants to count them? No one, but I want to watch my weight. It's not good to eat too much either. Exercising is another thing I've been doing daily for the past 4 or 5 years. I jog a lot, and do some strength training too (using my own body weight, I can't afford to go to the gym, and I don't have any weights at home). I also do some yoga. Anyways, I got distracted again. So, where was I? Oh ,yes, the cookies! They are so yummy! And, they're easy to make. It makes 36 cookies. So, here's my recipe.

Ingredients
  • 1 box brownie mix
  • 2 tablespoon flour
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/4 cup oil
  • powdered sugar

Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. 
  2. Grease the cookie pans.
  3.  In a bowl, sift together the brownie mix and the flour. 
  4. Add in the eggs and oil and mix and knead until it makes a dough.
  5. Pour the powdered sugar in a bowl.
  6. Take a piece of dough, and roll it into a ball. Roll it in the powdered sugar and then put it on the cookie pan. Do the same with the rest of the dough.
  7. Put it in the oven, and bake for 10-12 minutes. My oven, it is usually around 12 minutes. 
  8. Take them out, let them cool, and enjoy. I sometimes like adding dulce de leche do it and make a sandwich. It's so yummy and rich.
  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...