- 1 box brownie mix
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Grease the cookie pans.
- In a bowl, sift together the brownie mix and the flour.
- Add in the eggs and oil and mix and knead until it makes a dough.
- Pour the powdered sugar in a bowl.
- Take a piece of dough, and roll it into a ball. Roll it in the powdered sugar and then put it on the cookie pan. Do the same with the rest of the dough.
- Put it in the oven, and bake for 10-12 minutes. My oven, it is usually around 12 minutes.
- Take them out, let them cool, and enjoy. I sometimes like adding dulce de leche do it and make a sandwich. It's so yummy and rich.