Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Brownies!!

Hey Everyone. Happy 4th of July! Haha..a day late, oh well. xD  I said I would post a recipe for 碱水粽 , but, I will next post, even though I said that last time. It's because I made brownies for a party I went to yesterday. Everyone loves brownies, so I decided to bake some. They're actually pretty good, if I say so myself. People say that it's delicious.  Then again, almost everyone loves brownies, and other baked goods. These brownies are A LOT different from boxed mixes. Those mixes taste a bit artificial to me. I like these ones from scratch better. Less preservatives too. A little bit healthier. This uses oil instead of butter. So, before I get distracted talking about other things as I usually do, here's the recipe for the brownies. 


Ingredients:   
  • 4 eggs
  • 2 cups sugar
  • 3/4 cup vegetable oil
  • 3/4  cup cocoa powder
  • 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 1  1/4 cup flour

Direcetions:
 





  1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
  2. In a bowl, mix together the sugar and the eggs. 
  3. Then, mix in the vegetable oil and cocoa powder. 
  4. Then, add the baking powder and flour. Mix well. The batter is very thick.
  5. Put foil on a pan and grease it. Pour the batter in, put it in the preheated oven, and bake for about 30 - 40 min, depending on the size of the pan. The normal cake size pan, it should be around 25 min. Smaller pans, which make it thicker, should be baked a lot longer, around 40 min. 
  6. Test with a toothpick to make sure it's done baking. It should come out clean. Wait for it to cool before cutting it into squares. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...