Monday, April 22, 2013

Quinoa Pancakes

Hey hey everyone. How are you guys doing today? I'm doing fine, thank you very much. I'm just here to pop in and give you guys my quinoa pancake recipe.
I've been wanting to make pancakes for a while and finally, I decided to make them.
I assure you that you won't regret making it. This recipe is yummy and healthy. Enjoy!
It can be made vegan if you use an egg substitute such as a banana or some flax seeds mixed with water.



Ingredients:

  • 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
  • 1 cup cooked quinoa
  • 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
  • 1 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 2 packets stevia
  • 2 tablespoon agave
  • 1 egg
  • 2 tsp baking powder
Directions:
  1. In a bowl, mix together all of the ingredients.
  2. Heat up a non-stick skillet or a non-stick pan to cook your pancakes in. 
  3. Spray with non-stick spray. 
  4. Pour 1/4 cup mixture for one pancake. Wait until it bubbles and then flip. Cook for another minute on the other side. 
  5. Continue doing this with the rest of the batter. 
  6. Enjoy with whatever toppings you want. I love eating pancake with either sugar free chocolate syrup, peanut butter, bananas, or recently, Trader Joe's Cookie Butter. 




I hope you guys enjoy these. =) 
I know I will be enjoying these with Trader Joe's Cookie Butter. I'm totally addicted to it. 

So, do you guys like pancakes?
Have you guys tried Cookie Butter before?
What do you like to eat your pancakes with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...