This PB Honey Nutella Sammich is healthier and more dessert like. I love chocolate and peanut butter. I like peanut butter with honey, so why not combine them together? I know. I'm weird. :)
Hey. At least the sandwich is really filling. It's delicious too. I thought that it wouldn't be but it was. Pair it with a piece of fruit and your meal is complete. Sadly, I don't have any pictures of this sandwich, but I will give you guys the recipe. It's quick and simple.
- 1 tablespoon nutella
- 1 tablespoon Smart Balance Rich Roast Creamy Peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tsp honey
- 1 whole wheat sandwich thin
- On one slice of the sandwich thin, spread the peanut butter on it. Add the honey on that slice, and mix it with the peanut butter.
- On the other slice, spread the nutella.
- Put it together and enjoy.