Thursday, December 8, 2011

Peanutbutter Honey Nutella Sandwich

Today, I ate the best sandwich ever. Peanutbutter Honey Nutella Sandwich. It's amazing. It's a lot better than the Pastrami on Rye sandwich I ate on the cruise-ship a few years ago. I thought pastrami  was the best sandwich ever, but now, it's changed. I can't stand eating anything pork anymore. In my anatomy class, we dissected fetal pigs. So gross. Too much information, but I just had to get it out there. Anyways...

This PB Honey Nutella Sammich is healthier and more dessert like. I love chocolate and peanut butter. I like peanut butter with honey, so why not combine them together? I know. I'm weird. :)
Hey. At least the sandwich is really filling. It's delicious too.  I thought that it wouldn't be but it was. Pair it with a piece of fruit and your meal is complete. Sadly, I don't have any pictures of this sandwich, but I will give you guys the recipe. It's quick and simple.

Ingredients:
  • 1 tablespoon nutella
  • 1 tablespoon Smart Balance Rich Roast Creamy Peanut butter
  • 1 1/2 tsp honey
  • 1 whole wheat sandwich thin
Directions:
  1. On one slice of the sandwich thin, spread the peanut butter on it. Add the honey on that slice, and mix it with the peanut butter. 
  2. On the other slice, spread the nutella. 
  3. Put it together and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...