So, after taking the test, I made some chocolate chip cookies to celebrate the Super bowl. I decided on chocolate chip cookies, because my friend wanted me to make some. He loves chocolate chip cookies. And, why wouldn't I make them for him? After all, he's the one who helped me name my blog ( I admit, I love chocolate chip cookies too). He's also a really nice and cool guy. This recipe is for him. I hope you guys enjoy this.
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup salted butter, soften ( I usually use just 1/2 cup)
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- In another bowl, cream together the butter and the sugars.
- After creaming together the sugars, add the 2 eggs and the vanilla extract into the rest of the wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Slowly add the flour mixture into the wet ingredients. Mix well. Then, stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop golf ball sized dough onto a pan lined with parchment paper. Put it in the preheated oven, and bake for about 11-12 minutes.
- After the baking has been done, take them out, and wait for them to cool. Eat them with a glass of milk. Enjoy. :)