Saturday, March 2, 2013

This Or That Survey

Hey everyone. I thought I'd post something new today for the blog. It's a This or That survey that I found at a fellow healthysELF member's blog, Arlene. I thought it'd be interesting to post. So, here it goes. 


This or That?
1. Coke or Pepsi? I rarely drink soda, and if I do, it's usually either diet soda or sparkling juice. 
2. Caramel Apple or Cotton Candy? I love caramel apple with chocolate!
4. Salt or Pepper? Does red pepper count?.
5. Pudding or Yogurt? I love greek yogurt! I can just add some sweetener and cocoa powder to make my own chocolate "pudding". 
6. American or Provolone Cheese? Provolone.
7. Cookies or Brownies? I love both but I always try to healthify them by using whole wheat flour, oats, and using apple sauce in place of the fat. 
8. Pretzels or Chips?  I rarely eat either of those. I'd have to say baked pita chips, if I had to choose. 
9. Cake or Pie?  Pie and cake! It just depends on the type of cake. If I had to choose one, it'd be hard. Can you see that since I'm still trying to answer this question? haha. Let me think...I guess I'll have to say pie! 
10. Oatmeal or Cereal?  I have to eat my cereal! I always eat my cereal with almond milk. =)
11. Mexican or Japanese? Let me think, let me think. It's so hard to choose! If I were to go out to eat with friends, I'd choose Mexican since my family doesn't really like that type of food. 
12. Chinese or Italian? Do I really have to answer that? CHINESE!!! 
13. Surf or Turf? Neither. I don't know how to turf and surfing, it would be fun, but it's in the ocean....
14. Pizza or Pasta? Pizza!
15. Mustard or Ketchup?  I love mustard. 
16. Sandwich or Wrap? I love sandwiches. Wraps are good too but sandwiches are more of my thing. 
17. Apples or Oranges? Apples. I love Fuji apples. 
18. Strawberries or Raspberries? I love strawberries!
19. Blackberries or Blueberries? I can’t choose.  I love them both equally.
20. Rice or Noodles? Shirataki noodles, if I had to choose. Either that or brown rice (or quinoa!). 
21. Spicy or Mild? Spicy. I love spicy!
22. Salad or Soup? Salad. 
23. Soup or Stew? Soup, I guess. 
24. Salted or Sweet Popcorn? Sweet popcorn! chocolate and caramel popcorn. Yummy!
25. Cauliflower or Broccoli? Both!
26. Onion Rings or French Fries? Baked sweet potato fries!
27. Burger or Hot Dog? does a black bean burger count?
28. Popsicle or Ice Cream? Ice cream (or frozen yogurt!)
29. Coffee or Tea? Both! But, I tend to drink coffee more often. 
30. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate.
31. Sausage or Bacon? neither? I guess turkey sausage?
32. Peanut butter or almond butter? I love both equally. Both are also about the same nutrition wise.I usually get the Smart Balance Creamy Rich Roast peanut butter though. 
33. Salty or Sweet? Depends on my mood, but most of the time, it's sweet. I always try to curb my sweet cravings with a granola/protein bar (Clif Bars, Luna Bars, LaraBars, Kind Bars, ProMax). 
34. Fried or Scrambled Eggs? Scrambled. 
35. Waffles or Pancakes? This is tough. I like both. But, I guess I'd have to choose Van's Waffles. They're so yummy! 

And, now, you guys know more about my food preferences. Now, it's your turn to take this survey (if you want!). It's fun. =)  Or, you can just answer a few of them on the comments below. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...