I still post here because I have so many memories with this blog. I captured my entire China trip experience here! Oh, memories. Anyway, I should be talking about what I have been up to lately. Here's the scoop.
- I ran a 10 mile race last Sunday. It was the Capital City Classic.
- Ballroom dancing is so much fun! I have a new interest for ballroom dancing.
- My classes this semester are going pretty good so far. I had a group presentation in my Spanish class today. It was on Cuba. I did my part of the presentation on Cuban hip-hop, rap, and salsa. I played some Cuban hip-hop music and I danced salsa with un amigo. I got an A on the presentation.
- I ate thai food for the first time last week. My co-workers and I went out to eat and it was pretty nice eating out with them. Thai food tastes so good! I don't like the smell of the food though.
- The semester is almost over. I can't believe it!
One last thing I want to say is that I think I know where I want to head with nutrition/dietetics. I want to go in the direction of public health and food policy. I have been volunteering with two state departments for a while and it has really opened my eyes. When I first started college, I was heading towards becoming a pediatric dietitian, working with children. Now, I'm interested in public health and food policy.
Anyway, I guess that's it for now. I really hope to study abroad one day
What about you guys been up to?
What are your plans for the summer?