Monday, July 29, 2013

Tip of the Week and my weekend

Remember I said that I was going to change the Tip of the Day to Tip of the Week? Well, it's finally starting! From now on, I will be posting a tip of the week every Monday along with whatever I want to talk about (mainly my weekend).

So, what is this weeks tip?

Try fitting in exercise whenever you can! If you're watching TV, challenge yourself to do push-ups, squats, lunges, burpees, mountain climbers or any other exercise during commercials. What's even better is if you create a circuit with all of the exercises while watching TV! It's a great way to get exercise in and you'll lose the time since you're watching your favorite TV show.


Now, my weekend time.

This weekend was actually pretty relaxing. I did some food prep and I ran 10 miles yesterday. Yes, I ran 10 miles yesterday and my legs are sore today. I hope that doing yoga today will help relieve some of the soreness. I ran 10 miles in 1 hr 35 min. If I keep up that pace, then I can run a half marathon in 2 hrs and 5 minutes (well, around that time). I'm so excited! The first couple miles were like torture but then after that, I suddenly had the energy to run. My knees started giving up on me a little bit around 8 miles but I pushed it through.

That's really it! I'll talk to you guys next time.

How do you fit workouts in?
What's your favorite TV show? (Mines are Switched at Birth, Life Unexpected. House, and Full House)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...