Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope you guys had a great turkey day. I know I had a good one.
For one thing, I spent most of the day with my cousins, aunts and uncles. It was really nice. In the afternoon, we all walked along the river, talked and had a great time.
Then, at night time, we all had a potluck. I baked pumpkin pie to bring (I will post the recipe tomorrow!).  Everyone else brought Chinese dishes. Well, at least there was turkey. That's how my family's Thanksgiving Dinner's are. Turkey and Chinese dishes. It's nice though but sometimes, I want to eat sweet potato casserole. I love my family though. We all have someone to talk to and rely on. It's a really nice feeling. We've all managed to stick together.
However, literally right after eating dinner tonight, people left for Black Friday shopping. I don't blame them. I mean, the TV's are pretty cheap. Other than that, I'd wait for another sale to buy other items. I guess it's just for the experience.

Anyway, I'm thankful for many things. Here's a few of the many things I'm thankful for:

1. My loving family
2. My friends
3. music
4. coffee
5. delicious food
6. life
7. health
8. my internship

So, what are you guys thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...