Sunday, November 18, 2012

Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies, Starbucks GingerBread Latte, Peppermint Frappuccino

Hey everyone! How are you guys doing today? As you know, Thanksgiving is coming up. I just love the holidays with all the delicious food *dessert*. Pumpkin pie, apple pie, pecan pie, sugar cookies, apple pie, sweet potato casserole, you get the idea. I love sweets. It's the perfect time of the year...for weight gain. I know the holidays means food and weight gain, but at least there's time after the holidays before Spring comes to lose the weight we gained.

Anyway, even though it's going to be Turkey Week, I still have classes to attend. I even have to give a presentation tomorrow in my Public Speaking Class. It's a persuasive speech I have to give. My topic is about exercise, and how people should exercise. But, is there such thing as too much exercise?  At least it's not going to be too bad. We get Thursday and Friday off (even though I don't have any classes on Friday...).

So, my family went to Costco today and we bought some oven roasted turkey breast, boca burgers and chocolate cheerios. Finally, I get to eat my veggie burgers again. It's been a while since I've eaten the veggie burgers. We also went to Starbucks today. Buy one get one free. Well, it's a sale for the holiday drinks. I ordered the Starbucks GingerBread Latte. I ordered it with soymilk and only a little whipped cream.
It actually tasted like real gingerbread. I love the taste. It was creamy and smooth as well.

I also tried some of the Peppermint Frappuccino.

It was pretty good. It definitely had a minty taste to it. That's all I can say about it. I like the gingerbread one better.

My last review will be this:

the Fiber One 90 calorie Brownie


One thing I can say is this: the brownie is small, but it's rich, chocolatey, and delicious. It may not be the best brownie in the world (my brownies taste better) but for 90 calories, it's pretty darn good. That, itself, was a contradiction. It's a good low calorie brownie but it isn't as good as regular ones. 

So, do you guys like brownies?
Do you think there's such thing as too much exercise? If so, how much is too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...