Friday, September 28, 2012

Double Chocolate Protein Muffins

I love chocolate. It's one of my most favorite foods. So, I was so happy to find a Double Chocolate Protein Muffin recipe. I also love baked goods. What got me hooked was that this muffin recipe is actually healthy. No butter, nor oil is used.
What's even more amazing is that it uses simple ingredients, so you don't have to buy fancy ingredients except for protein powder.
I made this earlier this week. It's really simple and easy. You'll love it. Here's the recipe.

Ingredients:
  • 2/3 cup whole wheat flour
  • 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
  • 3/4 cup nonfat greek yogurt 
  • 6 tablespoon apple sauce
  • 1 egg
Directions: 
  1.  Preheat the oven to 350 F.
  2. Sift together the flour, protein powder, baking powder, and sugar in a bowl. 
  3. Mix in all the wet ingredients.
  4. Mix in the chocolate chips.
  5. Pour the batter into cupcake pans (lined with paper liners). 
  6. Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes. 
  7. Take out and enjoy. I like eating it with the dulce de leche I made.







 Don't these muffins look delicious?Well, they are. Next time, I may add dulce de leche in the middle. It'll make it so rich.

Do you guys like chocolate?
Do you guys like muffins?
Have any good protein powder recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...