Thursday, September 27, 2012

CLIF White Chocolate Macadamia Nut and Odwalla Berry GoMega Review

 As you know, I love eating granola bars, energy bars, whatever you call them. I especially love the chocolate flavored ones, and I may stick to just chocolate ones from now on. I will talk about that later on in this post.
So, I took my first math exam yesterday and I was so nervous. But, it ended up being easier than I thought it would be. But, before taking the exam, I decided to calm my nerves by eating this White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Clif Bar.
I love this energy bar because it's healthy and it tasted so much like a dessert. Yesterday was my first time eating it and I was so happy I bought it. I should have bought a lot more! This bar was absolutely delicious. It tastes exactly like a chewy White Chocolate Macadamia Cookie. Just the right size and thickness with the sweet white chocolate. The macadamia nuts added just the right crunch to the chewy bar. I also liked the icing.

So, today, after going out for a jog with a friend, I ate this Odwalla Berry GoMega Bar. Now, let me say this. There are definitely berries in this bar. There are a lot of dried berries. I do love dried blueberries and dried cranberries. However, this bar just had too much. It was also too chewy. I'll eat it again, if someone gives it to me, but I'm not going to buy it myself again, even though they are cheaper than Clif bars. I'd rather go with taste than price. What's a 10 cent difference, anyway? It was pretty decent though. If you like berry kind of energy bars, you'll love this. I'm just more a chocolate dessert type of person.

So, what kind of energy bars do you like? Fruit, chocolate, or savory types?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...