Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hawaiian Sweet Rolls with Sweetened Condensed Milk

I love Hawaiian Sweet Rolls. I don't eat them often though. The last time I ate them was 2 years ago. We don't buy them much because they're unhealthy. When my mom decided to buy them this weekend, I was so happy. I was thinking, "Finally! I get to dip this yummy sweet bread into sweetened condensed milk!"
I bet you guys are thinking that I'm crazy. After all, who dips bread into milk? It's actually delicious. It's my little indulgent treat. It's especially good on a winter cold day.
My mom thought of the idea long ago. Back in China when she was young, she ate bread with sweetened condensed milk, but a different kind of bread.  She thought of using this hawaiian bread to replace the other bread she ate with the milk. It's sweet and delicious. So, here's the "recipe" for eating the King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls with Sweetened Condensed Milk.

Ingredients: 
  • Kings Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • Sweetened Condensed Milk
  • Hot Water
Directions: 
  1. Take a few tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk and put it in a cup or mug. 
  2. Fill it up with about 1/2 cup of hot water. Dissolve the milk in the hot water. Stir. If you like it sweeter, add more sweetened condensed milk. I like mine sweet. 
  3. Now, you can enjoy and eat.  Peel the bread, dip it into the milk, and then eat it. It's delicious. You can drink the milk after you're done eating bread. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...